Sunday, September 26, 2010

Winnah!

Woo my second blog award...I feel so loved!

 
Thank you to Bebe at life's little epiphanies and Julia at Keeping Up with Goliath: The Bosky Blog for giving me this award!
 
According to the rules, I must:
1.  Thank the person who gave me the award.
2.  Share seven things about myself.
3.  Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4.  Let my nominees know about their award. (ok so I'll try, but no promies.  ya'll should be regular readers anyway :op) 

7 things…  I love the plays of Shakespare, shoes, purses, bows, polka dots, ruffles and sparkly things.  

and now for the nominations...

Jessica - of Jessica's Jaunt
Jillian -of Jewelery by Jillian
Steph - of A Girls Guide to a Guys Game
The Guiltless Glass - yummy cocktails
Nikki -of Nikki Goes Bananas
Adie - of All of the Above
Meag - of Meagan Likes It!
Diana - of Diana's Daily Dish
Rachel - of Fit Fun and Fabulous
Meg - of Swim, Bike, Run & Then Some
Kelly - of Kohlrabi and Quince
Mary - of Miss Mary Mc

No comments:

Post a Comment