Friday, April 1, 2011

30x30: Part 6

HAPPY APRIL!!!   

Mother nature decided that it would be a real funny joke to have it snow.  I am not laughing.  

39 DAYS!!!

By 30, you should KNOW:
How to fall in love without losing yourself.

CHECK.  I know who I am.

How you feel about having kids.

I want kids.  I’d love to have four, and I’d love to adopt as well as have them myself.  We shall see what the future holds. 

How to quit a job, break up with a man and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.

CHECK.  I’ve done all three things.  It’s best to be honest and just talk it out.  And sometimes it’s best to just make a clean break.  

And just in case you missed it...the full list of 30 x 30.  Here is Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5  

You know what ELSE today is?????? RED SOX OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  yay baseball! yay Red Sox!


No comments:

Post a Comment