Friday, March 25, 2011

20 Questions

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
I don't currently have any pets, but they are members of the family. 

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
to at the end of my life look back and love the life I lived

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
everything.  pay off my school loans and mortgage, buy a new car (mini cooper!), quit my job and travel the world

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
music, chocolate, chatting with friends/der Goob

5. What is your bedtime routine?
brush my teeth, take out my contacts, go upstairs, put on my pjs, crawl into bed, send the Goob a goodnight text

6. What activities did you do in high school? If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?
volleyball, softball, drama club, Executive Board, the newspaper, Science Club....I had a great time in high school I wouldn't change it!

7. What kind of books do you read?
mystery, drama, chicklit, sci-fi, historical fiction...depends on my mood really

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
hopefully happily married with a brood of youngins to chase after

9. What’s your fear?
beyond spiders?  not realizing my dreams. 


10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
 yes

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
hit the snooze button.  oh wait I'm not really awake then! 


12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
I don't want to change him.  to quote Bruno "I think you're amazing just the way you are"
As for my least favorite habit...if he happened to choose to stop smoking I wouldn't argue with that decision, cause I want him to stick around for quite some time. :o)

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I wanted to be named Tiffany when I was little (oh hey I grew up in the 80s), but I love my name now and I wouldn't change it. 


14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
sun.  hands down.  I would need a lot of sunscreen though!


15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
hmmm....buffet!  that way there is variety hahaha. 

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
when people comment...I'm a comment fiend

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
Sweet


18. What items are in your purse right now?
camera, wallet, change purse, assorted makeup items, gum, ipod


19. Name three things on your bucket list.
see pyramids in person, have babies, enjoy a long happy marriage

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
 umm nothing really.  I'm mostly a Criminal Minds, Glee, Dr Who kinda girl...I don't watch reality TV beyond So You Think You Can Dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment