Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30x30: Part 7

 Hey guess what...TWENTY-SEVEN DAYS!!!!  Getting excited???

When to try harder and when to walk away.

Check.  This was a hard one to learn.  I still struggle with it, but I am more able to know when to keep fighting and when I need to let go. 

How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next.

Well... I’d like to think so. 

The names of: the secretary of state, your great-grandmother and the best tailor in town.

Not gonna lie I had to look up the secretary of state.  Fail.  Course once I opened the page I was like ooooooooooooooooooh ya. *facepalm*  I know my great-grandmother’s names, but I’ve never met them.  I met one of my great-grandfathers once.  He was a cool dude.  I’m working on finding a tailor now actually.  I’ll let you know how it goes!

first fire of the season!

And just in case you missed it...the full list of 30 x 30.  Here is Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6.  

No comments:

Post a Comment