Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30x30: Part 1

So it's officially 76 days until my 30th birthday!  That means it's time for the first installment of the 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the time She’s 30 series.  (Henceforth to be known as 30x30 cause that's way to much to write out every. time.)

I posted the list here in case you want to see it again.  Alright...here goes!

By 30, you should HAVE:
1.  One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.
CHECK!  Well I have old boyfriends…and there is a reason most of them are old boyfriends.  And some it was simply not the right time.  But let’s just say I’m extremely happy where I am now and leave this one at that. 

2.  A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.
CHECK!  I bought a couch about four years ago when I moved into my second apt.  I love my big blue couch!  
I also bought a brand new headboard and foot-board this summer, and I've bought a plethora of littler odds and ends for the house.  So I've got this one covered!

3.  Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.
CHECK!  I have a fabulous blue tweed suit that I absolutely love.  It’s professional and yet young enough that I can wear it and look fresh instead of frumpy.  I also have great jeans, cute tops and a little black dress.  
Three down, twenty-seven to go! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment