Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30x30: Part 5

 FORTY - EIGHT DAYS!  Is everyone getting excited!?!?!

By 30 you should Have:

Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it.
I’m working on this.  I’ve recently (over the past year and a half) lost about 45 lbs (don’t look so shocked, it’s the truth).  When I hit 50 I’m treating myself to something from Tiffanys.  Cause I earned it. 
The belief that you deserve it.
I will absolutely deserve it. 
A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30.
Well I use lotion with spf on my face, I dance Irish style and hit the gym and I’m working on the healthier eating thing.  Here’s to the next 30+ years!


A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship and all those other facets of life that do get better.
Working on the career...ya.  Relationship...check.  I have a lot of faith in life.  2011 is going to be a great year!
see... I dance Irish style

 And just in case you missed it...the full list of 30 x 30.  Here is Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment