Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh Hello There

Ohhhhh Monday.  I wish I had a long weekend.  I'll be booking one soon I think.  A little R&R for this busy Bee. It's been fun, but I think I need to sleep and get pampered!

So I have some catching up to do on the Feb photos again.  OOPS!


Something New!  Yum!
       
Time.  The east coast is just way to far away from Ireland. 






Drink.  Yes we did. 
Something I hate to do...folding laundry.


My handwriting.  Almost St Pats!
A fav picture...good memories.  Awwwww. 
Where I work.  

My shoes!  They live in the spare room.  My grandmother once asked me "how many feet do you have?!?"
inside my medicine cabinet.
Green!  My beautiful green wall hanging.
Something I ate.  Cinnamon ricey poof things with milk chocolate cream cheese.  How odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment