Friday, February 3, 2012

FRIDAY!!!

Friday is one of my favorite days of the week.  Not only does it bring the weekend, but it means I get to spend the next few days doing things that I want to do (most of the time).  Usually that involves spending quality time with the boyfriend...since we live an hour away from each other and only really get to see each other on the weekends (we are awfully busy and important people after all). 

Today's photo challenge is hands.  And since the boyfriend just landed on the couch, I took a picture of our hands.  Yes he looked at me funny.  Yes he puts up with my quirks.  Yes he has plenty of his own.  


And if you could see his hands now they would be full of the remote control. 

1 comment:

  1. Quirks? Your man? NO! I'd never have believed it! ;) They're all lucky we don't run screaming sometimes.

    ReplyDelete