Monday, February 28, 2011

ABCs

Apparently this has been floating around blog-land, I saw Meagan fill it out and thought...hey, what the heck!  

A: Age: 29 (or 70 days to 30!!!)

B: Bed size: queen.  I love my bed.  It's one of the old school sleep number beds.  I loves me a soft squishy bed!

C. Chore you hate:  Dusting.  It makes me sneezy. 

D. Dogs: Not yet.  Someday!

E. Essential start to your day: check the phone.  COFFEE. 
 
F. Favorite color: Pink and purple, but really all jewel tones are favorites. (I'm going to have to 100% agree with Meag here.)

G. Gold or silver: White gold. 

H: Height: 5'1 ... I'm a short-tay. 

I: Instruments that you can play:  I played the flute for seven years.  It's been a while though.

J: Job title: Marketing Associate

K: Kids: Not yet.  But my friends are having babies!  Yay babies!

L: Live: in the CT. 

M: Mom’s name: Mary Frances

N: Nicknames: Kate, Katie B, Tink, Tinkerbell, Goob

O: Overnight hospital stays: just once, I survived the Merrimack Plague of 2000 by spending the night hooked up to an IV in the ER

P: Pet peeve: Eejits

Q: Quote from a movie: well technically it's a play... "Beatrice: But I beseech your Grace to pardon me; for I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
Don Pedro: Your silence most offends me, and to be merry best becomes you; for, out of question, you were born in a merry hour.
Beatrice: No, sure, my lord, my mother cried; but then there was a star danced, and under that was I born..."
 
R: Righty or lefty: Righty

S: Siblings: One biological sister.  and a few soul sisters.  

my sea-star


T: Time you wake up: mornings are not my favorite things.  I hit the snooze as much as humanly possible. 

U: Underwear: whatever strikes my fancy that day...that is clean and matches my outfit.  yes I match my underwear to my outfit. 

V: Vegetables you dislike: spinach...and it dislikes me too. 

W: What makes you run late: let's blame my Irish heritage.  my internal clock runs on "Irish time"

 X: X-rays: I broke my arm when I was sevenish falling off the monkey bars camping in VT

Y: Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy food.  I do have to admit the chocolate chip pumpkin bread was NOM. 

Z: Zoo favorite animal:  I don't remember ever going to a zoo.  I do love the penguins at the aquarium though! 

and since Jessica hates posts without pictures, and the boyfriend asked if I blogged about him (I totally will, don't you worry)
Brooklyn Bridge Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment