Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh the weather outside is...

...weather. It's a New England winter folks, and frankly it looks like BUFFALO outside! We've had about (in a grand total there has been some melting) 50 inches of snow so far...and winter's not done with us yet!

Oh how I long for spring and summer days...or even not having to work and being able to PLAY in the snow. Because frankly kids, shoveling out does NOT equal playing.

yep that's right...the snow accumulation in one day was past my knees (and it was still snowing)
Now I know what you're thinking.  Oh pshaw not ANOTHER whine about the snow.  Well I'm sorry but it's not the snow I'm whinging about...it's the side effects.  Snow is pretty.  I appreciate the winter wonderland.  The shoveling, driving and cold...not so much.  Ah well winter is here for at least another month.  Might as well enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I died laughing at the title and first sentence. :P

    Hope you can dig yourself out soon!

    ReplyDelete