Saturday, August 21, 2010

oh hai

Congratulations it's a .... blog!

As I sit here wondering what on earth I'm going to have to say, I realize my toes are cold...WHAT?!?!?!?!  Can someone explain to me why it needs to be cold in August?  I'm happiest when it's in the 80s, I love spring and summer.  le sigh.  But enough of my whinging, the leaves are changing, it's getting colder and I'm blogging.  Things they are a changin.  

ahhh fuzzy slippers and hot coffee, all is well again!

And now *drumroll* ... a little bit about me.  I studied communications and now work at a major insurance company in the marketing and communications area, on the side I work with the youth group at my church running events and hanging out with teenagers (but not in a creepy way!), I'm an Irish step dancer, I love to laugh, I love my friends and my family more than they will ever know... this blog will be a little bit of anything and everything that pops into my head so buckle your seatbelts it's going to be a bumpy ride!!


4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I love it, and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!! I can't wait to read all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyyyy!!!! I wanna read all about you too!!!! Welcome to blog land!!!

    P.S. LOVE the slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's not to love about the slippers?!?! they are pink, fuzzy and have ribbons and bows! ☺

    ReplyDelete